We are determined to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Therefore, if you are unsatisfied with any items that you purchased, send it back for a store credit gift card within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a ClothingUnder10.com E-Gift Card. Clothingunder10.com does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges. We do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
Here are the steps to begin your return:1. Click on Return Portal here or at the bottom of our Home Page and log in with your email and password.
2. To initiate a new return click on the “REQUEST A NEW RETURN” button. 2a. If you are checking on the status of a return that has already been requested you will see your return below the “REQUEST A NEW RETURN” button. You can click on this to view the status of your return.
4. Select the quantity and a reason for your return from the drop down menu that best describes why you want to return the item(s), then click “NEXT”.
5. Select "Store Credit" as your refund method, and click “NEXT”. Store credit will be issued in the form of an electronic gift card available for use immediately once your return has been processed.
Once we have received the item and have fully inspected it, you will be contacted via email with the details of your store credit.
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached with no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Accessories, bodysuits, swimwear, intimates, lingerie and item(s) are non-returnable.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Clothingunder10.com E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our fulfillment center.
All returns past 30 days after receipt of the item(s) will not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet our requirements including any signs of wear, odor, or damage. Please remember that this return policy applies to online purchases only made through Clothingunder10.com.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge and 15% restocking fee.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-ClothingUnder10.com items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Presently, we do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made online to be exchanged in-store as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact us. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
We try to ship out orders as soon as they come in so that you get your order FAST. Therefore, this means that we cannot cancel or make any changes to your order. This can include but is not limited to:
Adding/Removal of Items
Change in Color/Size of Items
Adding/Removal of a Discount Code
Billing or Shipping Address Update
Order Cancellation Request
Shipping Method Change
We welcome you to return items in accordance with our Easy Returns Policy once your order has been delivered to you.
Shipping Charges on Returns:
- In the event that the order is refused, unclaimed or returned to us due to incorrect or inaccurate address information, you will be responsible for ALL shipping charges and 15% restocking fee.
- In the event that ClothingUnder10.com has shipped an item(s) that was different from your original order, we will refund your return shipping cost in the form of a store credit. Subject to the following: If UPS ground is used, full amount will be reimbursed. If USPS Express or Priority services are used, only the amount UPS ground would have charged for the same return will be refunded to you in the form of store credit not the actual amount you spent.
- ClothingUnder10.com inspects all items before shipping, therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely. Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear, smoke, and damage. In the event that the item returned does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive any refund or store credit.
- To ensure proper processing, indicate the reason for return as either "Defective" or "Received Wrong Item". Upon inspection, if item(s) is deemed defective or wrong item(s) shipped, an exact replacement, if available and requested, will be shipped to you free of charge or store credit applied if preferred. If your exact replacement is out of stock, a store credit in the amount of the purchased item will be applied to your account.
- In the event the entire order is returned that was purchased through "FREE Standard Shipping on U.S. Orders" promotion, a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
Original shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Customer are responsible for return shipping charges.
Lost Package Claims
Before reporting non-receipt of a package, please be sure you check with neighbors, roommates, family members or anyone else who may have been home at the time the package was delivered.
If your package is still lost or missing, you must contact us within 10 days to file a claim. We will be more than happy to assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process.
ClothingUnder10.com does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered. If you would like to review additional details regarding our Shipping Policies please visit our Shipping Policy page.